The Ryom-Verzeichnis or Ryom Verzeichnis (both often abbreviated RV) is a (now standard) catalog of the music of Antonio Vivaldi created by Peter Ryom. The catalog is often used to identify Vivaldi's works by a simple number.
- Concerto No. 1 in E major, Op. 8, RV 269 – "La primavera" (Spring)
- Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Op. 8, RV 315 – "L'estate" (Summer)
- Concerto No. 3 in F major, Op. 8, RV 293 – "L'autunno" (Autumn)
- Concerto No. 4 in F minor, Op. 8, RV 297 – "L'inverno" (Winter)
- Lute Concerto in D major, RV 93
Earlier catalogues of Vivaldi's work exist. There were among others the catalogues of Rinaldi (published Rome, 1944) and Pincherle (Paris, 1948). When the complete index of Antonio Fanna was finished (Milan, 1968), Ryom had already begun to work on his catalogue; therefore, a supplement appeared with Fanna's catalogue, containing previously unknown items that Ryom had discovered in the meantime. Fanna's catalogue, however, only includes instrumental works.
For the sake of concordance, the Ryom Verzeichnis provides reference to the numbers of Fanna (F.), Pincherle (P.) and Ricordi.
- Repertoire des oeuvres d'Antonio Vivaldi, vol. 1: Les Compositions instrumentales by Peter Ryom, review by Eleanor Selfridge-Field in Notes, 2nd Ser., Vol. 45, No. 1 (Sep., 1988), pp. 69–72
- Antonio Vivaldi: Thematisch-systematisches Verzeichnis seiner Werke (RV), by Peter Ryom (2007), review by Eleanor Selfridge-Field (2008) in "Notes", 2nd ser., Vol. 65, No. 2.
- List of Vivaldi's non-choral works put together by L. D. Lampson.
- Electronic Ryom-Verzeichnis (French interface but nonetheless easy to use)