|Born||October 9, 1951|
Ryszard Rynkowski (born October 9, 1951 in Elbląg) is Polish singer, composer, pianist and actor. In the years 1978—1987 accompanist of Vox music band, a solo artist since 1987. He was awarded with the Knight's Cross of the Order of Polonia Restituta and the Order of the Smile. He also is honorary citizen of Elbląg, Poland.
Rynkowski is the winner of many editions of the National Festival of Polish Song in Opole (in 1979, 1989, 1990 and 1994). In 1993 he starred in the title role of the musical Pan Twardowski. In 2001, he was awarded the Fryderyk as the lead singer of the year.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ryszard Rynkowski.|
- "Ryszard Rynkowski" (in Polish). www.filmweb.pl. Retrieved 2012-07-03.
- "Oficjalna Strona – Grupa VOX". grupavox.pl. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "M.P. z 2010 r. Nr 31, poz. 421" (in Polish). isap.sejm.gov.pl. Retrieved 2012-07-03.
- "Ryszard Rynkowski odznaczony Orderem Uśmiechu". muzyka.interia.pl. 2002-01-31. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
- "Ryszard Rynkowski" (in Polish). Oficjalny serwis internetowy Miasta Elbląg. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "e-teatr.pl: Pan Twardowski – wszystkie realizacje" (in Polish). www.e-teatr.pl. Retrieved 2012-07-03.
|This article on a singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|