Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||28 April 1991|
|Height||186 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||100 kg (220 lb; 15 st 10 lb)|
|Fighting out of||Tokyo, Japan|
|Trainer||Kosei Inoue, Keiji Suzuki|
|Rank||4th degree black belt in Judo|
|Notable club(s)||Asahi Kasei|
Bronze medalist in the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Haga's father, Yoshio, was also a judoka. Like his father who was a winner of the Kodokan Cup, he won the competition in 2010 and 2011.
- "近代柔道 2015年4月号 柔道全日本強化選手名鑑 2015 -". Baseball Magazine Sha Co., Ltd. 2015-04-20.
- 【世界柔道】羽賀「金」！復活の男子100キロ級5年ぶりメダル Archived 2015-09-01 at the Wayback Machine Sports Hochi 2015-8-29
- "Grand Slam Tokyo 2015".
- "Grand Prix Dusseldorf 2015".
- ""Haga on Top of World at 100 Kg" - The Daily Yomiuri (Tokyo, Japan), August 31, 2015 - Online Research Library: Questia".
- Ryunosuke Haga at JudoInside.com
|This biographical article related to Japanese judo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|