This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|social network service|
|Created by||Adrian Scott|
|Alexa rank||72,172 (April 2014[update])|
Ryze.com is a free and paid social networking website designed to link business professionals, particularly new entrepreneurs. The site claims to have over 500,000 members in 200 countries, with over 1,000 external organizations hosting sub-networks on the site. Both paid and unpaid membership levels are offered. Founded in early 2001 by Adrian Scott, it was one of the first of a new generation of social networking services, and was a heavy influence on Friendster, founded by early Ryze member Jonathan Abrams in 2002. Ken Berger was the first external member of Ryze, joining in June 2001.
- "Ryze.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Ken Berger Ryze Networking Home Page".
- Tedeschi, Bob (2004-02-09). "E-COMMERCE REPORT; Social Networks: Will Users Pay To Get Friends? - New York Times". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2012-04-24.
- The Boston Globe http://bostonworks.boston.com/globe/articles/011804_network.html. Missing or empty
- Hopkins, Jim (2003-12-09). "Investors court social-networking sites". Usatoday.Com. Retrieved 2012-04-24.