|Traded as||KRX: 064960|
|Headquarters||Busan, South Korea|
|Tae-kwon Kim (CEO)|
|Products||Auto parts, Firearms|
|Revenue||USD 1.03 billion (2015)|
|USD 105.2 million (2015)|
|USD 73.2 million (2015)|
|Total assets||USD 1.02 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||USD 0.66 billion (2015)|
Number of employees
|938 (March 31, 2014)|
|Parent||S&T Holdings Co Ltd|
S&T Motiv Co., Ltd (formerly S&T Daewoo and previously Daewoo Precision Industries) is a South Korean firearms and auto parts manufacturer founded in 1981. Its firearms equip most frontline units of the Republic of Korea Armed Forces.
Daewoo Precision Industries Co., Ltd was established in December 1981 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Daewoo to manufacture small arms. In 1986 the company diversified into auto parts manufacture. In December 1992 the company was listed on the Korean stock exchange. Following the collapse of Daewoo the company was spun off in February 2002 and relisted on the Korean stockmarket in March 2002. The majority of its shares were purchased by S&T Holdings in June 2006 and it was renamed S&T Daewoo Co., Ltd in September 2006. In March 2012 the company was renamed S&T Motiv Co., Ltd.
- M1911 semi-automatic pistol (.45 ACP)
- M16A1 assault rifle (5.56×45mm NATO)
- M60D general-purpose machine gun (7.62×51mm NATO)
- M203 under-barrel grenade launcher, as the K201, with minor improvements (40×46mm)
- USAS-12 automatic combat shotgun (12-gauge)
- K1 assault carbine/submachine gun (.223 Remington)
- K2 assault rifle (5.56×45mm NATO)
- K3 light machine gun (5.56×45mm NATO)
- K4 automatic grenade launcher (40×53mm)
- K5 semi-automatic pistol (9×19mm Parabellum)
- K7 suppressed submachine gun (9×19mm Parabellum)
- XK8 prototype bullpup assault rifle (5.56×45mm NATO)
- XK9 prototype submachine gun (9×19mm Parabellum)
- XK10 prototype submachine gun (9×19mm Parabellum)
- K11 assault rifle/grenade launcher multi-weapon (5.56×45mm NATO & 20×30mm)
- K12 general-purpose machine gun (7.62×51mm NATO)
- K14 sniper rifle (7.62×51mm NATO)
- "S&T Motiv Co Ltd (064960:Korea SE)". investing.businessweek.wallst.com. Retrieved May 7, 2016.
- "Official S&T Motiv Co., Ltd. brochure, page 5" (PDF). S&T Movic Co., Ltd. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-06-03. Retrieved 2012-06-03.
- Southby-Tailyour, Ewen. Jane's Special Forces Recognition Guide. p. 446.