From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History and profile
Ságat had a circulation of 2,717 copies in 2007. Although the original idea of the newspaper was that it should have articles written in both Sámi and Norwegian, today it uses Norwegian almost exclusively in its articles.
- Kristian Olsen 1956-1957
- Hans J. Henriksen and Thor Frette 1958-1961
- Hans J. Henriksen 1961-1964
- Nils Jernsletten 1964-1966
- Isak Østmo 1966-1966
- Hans J. Henriksen 1966-1967
- Albert Johansen 1967-1968
- Odd Mathis Hætta 1968-1974
- Peder Andreas Varsi, Johan Store and Arne Wulff 1974-1975
- Geir Wulff 1976
- Bjarne Store Jakobsen 1976-1978
- Geir Wulff 1978-
- Eva Josefsen; Eli Skogerbø (2013). "An Indigenous Public Sphere? The Media and the 2009 Sámediggi Election Campaign" (PDF). Arctic Review on Law and Politics. 4 (1). Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "Opplagstall 2007 for aviser tilslutta" (PDF). Landslaget for Lokalaviser (LLA). Retrieved 14 July 2009.
|This article about a Norwegian newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|