São Gabriel da Cachoeira Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|São Gabriel da Cachoeira Airport
Aeroporto de São Gabriel da Cachoeira
|IATA: SJL – ICAO: SBUA|
|Serves||São Gabriel da Cachoeira|
|Elevation AMSL||76 m / 249 ft|
Airlines and destinations
|Azul Brazilian Airlines||Barcelos, Manaus|
Accidents and incidents
- 6 March 1991: a TABA Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante flying to Manaus was hijacked near São Gabriel da Cachoeira by 3 persons.
The airport is located 15 km (9 mi) from downtown São Gabriel da Cachoeira.
- Airport information for SBUA at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SBUA at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for SBUA at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for SJL at Aviation Safety Network