São José do Rio Preto Airport
|Prof. Eribelto Manoel Reino–São José do Rio Preto State Airport
Aeroporto Estadual Prof. Eribelto Manoel Reino–São José do Rio Preto
|Serves||São José do Rio Preto|
|Elevation AMSL||543 m / 1,781 ft|
Prof. Eribelto Manoel Reino–São José do Rio Preto State Airport (IATA: SJP, ICAO: SBSR) is the airport serving São José do Rio Preto, Brazil. It is named after the local lawyer, accountant, economist and politician Eribelto Manoel Reino (1941–1987).
It is operated by DAESP.
Airlines and destinations
|Azul Brazilian Airlines||Campinas, Cuiabá|
|LATAM Brasil||Brasília, São Paulo-Congonhas|
|Passaredo Linhas Aéreas||Ribeirão Preto, Rio de Janeiro–Santos Dumont|
The airport is located 3 km (2 mi) from downtown São José do Rio Preto.
- "Estatísticas" (in Portuguese). DAESP. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "Aeroporto Estadual Prof. Eribelto Manoel Reino–São José do Rio Preto Airport" (in Portuguese). DAESP.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- Airport information for SBSR at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SBSR at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for SBSR at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for SJP at Aviation Safety Network
- Prof. Eribelto Manoel Reino Airport Photo Archive at airliners.net