From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
São Mateus is Portuguese for Saint Matthew, and may refer to one of the following places:
- São Mateus, Espírito Santo, a municipality and a city in the state of Espírito Santo
- São Mateus, Juiz de Fora, Minas Gerais, a barrio in the city of Juiz de Fora, Minas Gerais
- São Mateus, São João de Meriti, Rio de Janeiro, a barrio in the city of São João de Meriti, Rio de Janeiro
- Subprefecture of São Mateus, São Paulo
- São Mateus (district of São Paulo)
- São Mateus do Maranhão, a municipality in the state of Maranhão
- São Mateus do Sul, a municipality in the state of Paraná
- Roman Catholic Diocese of São Mateus, based in São Mateus, Espírito Santo
- São Mateus (Madalena), a civil parish in the municipality of Madalena, Pico, Azores
- São Mateus da Calheta, a civil parish in the municipality of Angra do Heroísmo, Terceira, Azores
- São Mateus, the alternative name for the civil parish of Urzelina, in the municipality of Velas, São Jorge, Azores
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.