São Paio de Oleiros
|São Paio de Oleiros|
|Municipality||Santa Maria da Feira|
|• Total||3.91 km2 (1.51 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,000/km2 (2,700/sq mi)|
São Paio de Oleiros (Portuguese pronunciation: [sɐ̃ũ̯ ˌpai̯u doˈɫɐi̯ɾuʃ]) is a Portuguese parish, located in the municipality of Santa Maria da Feira. The population in 2011 was 4,069, in an area of 3.91 km².
The only hospital of the municipality of Santa Maria da Feira was once located in São Paio de Oleiros, after the opening of a bigger hospital in the seat of the municipality, Feira, in the late 1990s, the hospital of São Paio de Oleiros was closed.
São Paio de Oleiros is known for its cork industries.
- São Paio de Oleiros public library.
- Grupo Musical de São Paio de Oleiros
- "Associação Musical Oleirense" (AMO).
The three main sporting institutions are:
- Centro Desportivo e Cultural (Badminton and Handball)
- Escola de Ciclismo Fernando Carvalho (Cycling)
- Grupo Desportivo São Paio de Oleiros (Football and Athletics)
|This Aveiro location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|