São Paulo (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up São Paulo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
São Paulo (Portuguese for Saint Paul) is the capital city of the state of São Paulo in Brazil.
São Paulo may also refer to:
- São Paulo (state), one of the states of Brazil
- Greater São Paulo, The São Paulo region's urban and outlying urban areas
- The Saint Peter and Saint Paul Archipelago belonging to Brazil
- São Paulo das Missões, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- São Paulo de Olivença, a municipality in the state of Amazonas, Brazil
- São Paulo (Lisbon), a freguesia (civil parish) of Lisbon, Portugal
- Luanda, the capital of Angola, formerly named São Paulo da Assunção de Loanda
- São Paulo Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football (soccer) team
- São Paulo Futebol Clube (AP), a Brazilian football (soccer) team
- São Paulo Athletic Club, a defunct Brazilian football (soccer) team founded by Charles Miller
- Sport Club São Paulo, a Brazilian football (soccer) team
- Estádio Universitário São Paulo, a Brazilian football (soccer) stadium
- Campo de São Paulo, an Angolan football (soccer) stadium
- NAe São Paulo, aircraft carrier and flagship of the Brazilian Navy
- Brazilian battleship São Paulo, dreadnought of the Brazilian Navy, sank in 1951
- "São Paulo", a song by English rock band Guillemots which closes their 2006 debut album, Through the Windowpane.
- "São Paulo", a song by American disco/funk band Chic from their self-titled album
- "São Paulo", a song by British trip hop band Morcheeba from their 2002 album Charango.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title São Paulo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.