Jump to navigation Jump to search
São Roque (Portuguese for Saint Roch) may refer to:
- Cape São Roque, a headland in Rio Grande do Norte state.
- São Roque, São Paulo, a municipality in São Paulo state
- São Roque de Minas, a municipality in Minas Gerais state
- São Roque do Canaã, Espírito Santo, a municipality in Espírito Santo state
- Boa Ventura de São Roque, a municipality in the state of Paraná in the Southern Region of Brazil
- São Roque, a parish in the municipality of Oliveira de Azeméis
- São Roque, Ponta Delgada, a parish in the district of Ponta Delgada, São Miguel Island
- São Roque do Pico, a municipality along the northern coast of Pico
- São Roque do Pico (parish), a civil parish in the municipality of São Roque do Pico
- São Roque (Funchal), a civil parish in the municipality of Funchal
- São Roque do Faial, a civil parish in Santana, Madeira Islands
- Church of São Roque or Igreja de São Roque, a Jesuit church in Lisbon, Portugal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title São Roque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.