São Tomé International Airport
|São Tomé International Airport
Aeroporto Internacional de São Tomé
Terminal buildng from the runway
|Serves||São Tomé, São Tomé Island, São Tomé and Príncipe|
|Elevation AMSL||33 ft / 10 m|
São Tomé International Airport (Portuguese: Aeroporto Internacional de São Tomé) (IATA: TMS, ICAO: FPST) is a minor international airport located on São Tomé Island, 5 kilometres (3 mi) from the city of São Tomé. It is the main airport serving São Tomé and Príncipe.
Airlines and destinations
|Africa's Connection STP||Príncipe|
operated by EuroAtlantic Airways
|TAAG Angola Airlines||Luanda, Praia|
|TAP Portugal||Accra, Lisbon|
Incidents and accidents
- 15 May 1979: A Lockheed L-100-20 Hercules, registration D2-FAF, of TAAG Angola Airlines crashed on landing at São Tomé International Airport. There were no fatalities.
- Airport information for FPST from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for TMS at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Destinos em São Tomé e Príncipe (São Tomé) from TAP Portugal
- Africa's Connection STP official website
- Time Table 2015 
- Schedule 2016 
- Accident description for D2-FAF at the Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved on 7 July 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to São Tomé International Airport.|