This article does not cite any sources. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Total||6.03 km2 (2.33 sq mi)|
|• Density||217,74/km2 (56,390/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Sé is located 5 km west of Szombathely, the banks of the river Arany.
Origins of name
The word Sé is from Hungarian séd, "brook".
A water pipe passed here in the Roman age. Parts of water pipe have been found in the village. The population of the village was 415 in 1901.
- The old destroyed church was built in 1660, the new church was built in 1901.
- Street map (in Hungarian)
- History of village (in Hungarian)
- Official site of Sé (in Hungarian)
- Portal of Sé (in Hungarian)
|This Vas location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|