9 November 1961 |
Sébastien Bazin (born 9 November 1961) is a French businessman. He is the chairman and chief executive officer of Accor (Euronext: AC; LSE: 0H59). As CEO of Accor, he has committed to the UN's HeForShe campaign that seeks to promote women's rights by pledging to reach parity in pay between genders by 2020.
He served as chief executive officer, principal, and managing director of Europe at Colony Capital, a global real estate investment company. He served on the board of directors of Hottinguer Rivaud Finances, an investment bank. He also served on the board of Edenred from 2010 to 2013.
- "HeForShe Sebastien Bazin". HeForShe. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- Patrick Bonazza, EXCLUSIF. Sébastien Bazin devient P-DG d'Accor, Le Point, 26/08/2013
- Nadya Masidlover, Christina Passariello, Accor Confirms Sebastien Bazin's Appointment as Chairman, CEO, The Wall Street Journal, August 27, 2013
- Ivan Letessier, Sébastien Bazin quitte Colony Capital pour devenir PDG d'Accor, Le Figaro, 27/08/2013
- Henny Sender, Sébastien Bazin to be Accor chief as it seeks ‘asset lite’ policy, Financial Times, August 27, 2013
|This French biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|