From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Related names||Séraphin, Serafina|
Séraphine may refer to:
- Seraphine (musical instrument), 19c. keyboard instrument, an early version of the harmonium
- Séraphine Louis (Séraphine de Senlis, 1864–1942), French painter
- Séraphine (film) (2008), Franco-Belgian film about her
- Séraphine, a play by Victorien Sardou
- Séraphine (company), an international maternity fashion label and store
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Séraphine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.