|Headquarters||Zona Industrial Norte, Valencia, Carabobo State, Venezuela|
|Passan Yusef, CEO|
|Products||Video cameras, Digital cameras, Desktop Computers, Netbooks, Laptop computers, Home appliances, Air conditioning|
|Website||Síragon Webpage (in Spanish)|
Síragon, C.A. is a Venezuelan manufacturer and assembler of computer hardware and other electronic products such as digital cameras, tablet computers and LCD televisions. Siragon also designs and manufactures its own RAM and flash memory and printed circuit boards. The company was created in an alliance between Venezuelan and Japanese investors. Its plant is located in the North Industrial Zone of Valencia, Carabobo.
On November 2009, Síragon started to distribute its product line in Argentina, Allied with the Argentinian computer wholesale vendor Greentech. Síragon manufactures its own designs and also builds under license, all-in-one computers from Brazilian Itautec.
Siragon products are all manufactured in Venezuela. At the 2012 international consumer electronics show Siragon formally announced its intent to enter the US market by the end of 2012. Siragon is engaged in a design partnership with BMW for which it both manufactures electronics for and collaborates on electronic designs with.
Siragon currently holds the third largest share of the electronics market in Venezuela. The company intends to surpass Lenovo and move up to the second position by 2012.
- Digital cameras
- Video cameras
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- Computer servers
- LCD televisions and monitors
- LED television
- Plasma TV screens
- Sound systems
- Tablet computers
- Síragon: Tres años a la vanguardia de la tecnología hecha en Venezuela (in Spanish)
- Línea de Notebooks 3090VHP de Síragon (Hecho en Venezuela). Geekets.com (in Spanish)
- A Venezuelan manufacturer of computers disembarked in the country
- Breves Tecnología - Síragon inicia exportaciones a Argentina. El Universal daily (in Spanish)
- Síragon aims to steal 2nd place from Lenovo
- Síragon Webpage (in Spanish)