|Member of the Bundestag|
September 4, 1974 |
Hamburg, West Germany
|Alma mater||University of Marburg|
In the negotiations to form a Grand Coalition of Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democrats (CDU together with the Bavarian CSU) and the SPD following the 2013 federal elections, Bartol was part of the SPD delegation in the working group on transport, building and infrastructure, led by Peter Ramsauer and Florian Pronold. He has since been serving as deputy chairman of the SPD parliamentary group under the leadership of Thomas Oppermann.
Bartol is a member of the Parliamentary Friendship Group for Relations with the States of Central America, the Parliamentary Friendship Group for Relations with the States of South America (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Guyana, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela) and the German-Brazilian Parliamentary Friendship Group.
- Evangelical Church of Hesse Electorate-Waldeck School Foundation, Member of the Board (since 2005)
- Gegen Vergessen – Für Demokratie, Member
- Federal Foundation of Baukultur, Member of the Board of Trustees (2009-2012)
- Federal Network Agency for Electricity, Gas, Telecommunications, Post and Railway (BNetzA), Member of the Rail Infrastructure Advisory Council (2009-2014)
- INOSOFT AG, Member of the Supervisory Board (-2013)
|This biography article about a member of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|