|Traded as||FWB: SZU|
|Wolfgang Heer (CEO and spokesman of the executive board), Hans-Jörg Gebhard (Chairman of the supervisory board)|
|Products||Sugar, starch, processed fruit products, frozen and chilled pizza, bioethanol|
|Revenue||€7.0 billion (2018)|
|€567.6 million (2013/2014)|
|€281.6 million (2013/2014)|
|Total assets||€8.728 billion (February 2014)|
|Total equity||€3.979 billion (February 2014)|
Number of employees
The company has 30 sugar factories and three refineries in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Special Products segment
- BENEO-Palatinit GmbH, Mannheim
- Freiberger Lebensmittel GmbH & Co KG, Berlin
- PrimAS Tiefkühlprodukte GmbH, Oberhofen im Inntal, Austria
- Stateside Foods Ltd., Westhoughton, United Kingdom
CropEnergies AG, Mannheim (bioethanol production) operates 4 production sites in Germany (Zeitz), Belgium (Wanze), France (Loon-Plage), and the UK (Ensus Ltd in Wilton). The Zeitz plant is located adjacent to the beet sugar factory.
Südzucker has 26 production sites in Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China. Czech Republic, Fiji, France, Germany, Mexico, Morocco, Poland, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United States.
Fruit juice concentrates
- "Suedzucker company profile". Retrieved September 25, 2019.
- "Annual Report 2013/2014". Südzucker.
- Official website
- Documents and clippings about Südzucker in the 20th Century Press Archives of the ZBW
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Südzucker.|
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|