Süreyya Aylin Antmen
|Süreyya Aylin Antmen|
|Education||Sociology, Philosophy Anadolu University
|Notable work||Sonsuzluğa Kiracı|
Süreyya Aylin Antmen born in Istanbul, in 1981. She wrote her first poem when she was 13 years old. She studied Sociology and Philosophy in Anadolu University. She has published poetry and prose. Antmen’s first published poem appeared in Patika poetry review in 2004. Her poems and articles were published in several literary journals like Şiir Ülkesi, Damar, Öteki-siz, NO Edebiyat, Varlık, Cumhuriyet Kitap, Papirüs Güncel, Şiir'den and Özgür Edebiyat. “Sonsuzluğa Kiracı” her works were found “remarkable” in 2008 Yaşar Nabi Nayır Youth Awards. Her poems have been translated in English, Zaza, Urdu and Kurdish languages.
Not only part of future but also past’s through poetry, under the dome of dreams and agonies she continues to witness the death.
- Sonsuzluğa Kiracı (Tenant to Eternity) May 2011. Şiirden Books. ISBN 978-605-4509-00-3
- 2008 Yaşar Nabi Nayır Youth Awards: "Remarkable" for Sonsuzluğa Kiracı 
- Personal website
- Poem: Far Seas’ Pearl / Mediterranean.nu
- (Turkish) A published article on Sonsuzluğa Kiracı
- Süreyya Aylin Antmen @Facebook
- Süreyya Aylin Antmen on Twitter
- Translated poems
- Aylin Antmen's poetry performance
|This article about a Turkish writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|