S. P. Udayakumar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015)|
S. P. Udayakumar is a teacher, writer and anti-nuclear activist from Tamil Nadu, India. He is the convenor of the People's Movement Against Nuclear Energy (PMANE), which is protesting against the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant project.
- Intervention in Sri Lanka: History and Prospects (1990)
- Handcuffed to history: narratives, pathologies, and violence in South Asia (2001)
- Presenting the Past: Anxious History and Ancient Future in Hindutva India (2005)
- Gandhi Marg, Volume 19. New Delhi, India: Gandhi Peace Foundation.,. 1997.
- "Kudankulam protest: PMANE’s Udayakumar pounds PMO". First Post. 28 February 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- "'PM should quit if he fails to prove foreign fund charge' says S.P. Udayakumar". Daily Mail. 24 February 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- "The professor and the politics in anti-nuclear crucible". The Telegraph India. 9 February 2013. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- "AAP announces seventh list, Udayakumar included". Hindustan Times. March 18, 2014. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- SP Udayakumar quits Aam Aadmi Party
- S. P. Udayakumar (1990). Intervention in Sri Lanka: History and Prospects. University of Notre Dame.
- S. P. Udayakumar (2001). Handcuffed to history: narratives, pathologies, and violence in South Asia. Praeger. ISBN 978-0-275-96843-4.
- S. P. Udayakumar (1 January 2005). Presenting the Past: Anxious History and Ancient Future in Hindutva India. Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-275-97209-7.
|This article about an Aam Aadmi Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|