|Full name||Sundaram Ravi|
22 April 1966 |
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Tests umpired||22 (2013–2017)|
|ODIs umpired||30 (2011–2017)|
|T20Is umpired||18 (2011–2016)|
Source: ESPN Cricinfo, 17 August 2017
Sundaram Ravi (born 22 April 1966) is a cricket umpire from India and a member of the ICC Elite Panel of Umpires. He has umpired 22 Test matches, 30 One Day Internationals and 18 Twenty20 International matches. He was elevated to the Elite Panel of ICC Umpires in 2015 and became the second Indian umpire after Srinivasaraghavan Venkataraghavan ever to be a member of the Elite panel. Earlier, Ravi was denied nomination to the panel repeatedly by the Board of Control for Cricket in India due to controversial age limits for umpires. He was selected as one of the twenty umpires to stand in matches during the 2015 Cricket World Cup.
- List of Test cricket umpires
- List of One Day International cricket umpires
- List of Twenty20 International cricket umpires
- "Sundaram Ravi , Profile". CricketArchive. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "Sundaram Ravi, Profile". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "Records / Indian Premier League / Most matches as an umpire". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "S Ravi and Chris Gaffaney in Elite Panel". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "Manipulative mechanism in selecting umpires is very obvious". The Hindu. 19 September 2006. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
The topper in the Indian umpiring ranking system, S. Ravi of Karnataka, must be sharing the same view after his omission from the names nominated to the ICC
- "ICC announces match officials for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015". ICC Cricket. 2 December 2014. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
|This biographical article related to an Indian cricket person born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|