|Flughafen Schönefeld||S9, DB|
|Berlin city limit|
|Adlershof||S46, S8, S85, S9|
|Betriebsbahnhof Schöneweide||S46, S8, S85, S9|
|Schöneweide||S46, S47, S8, S85, S9, DB|
|Baumschulenweg||S46, S47, S8, S85, S9|
|Köllnische Heide||S46, S47|
|Neukölln||U7, S41, S42, S46, S47|
|Hermannstraße||U8, S41, S42, S46, S47|
|Tempelhof||U6, S41, S42, S46|
|Südkreuz||S2, S25, S41, S42, S46, DB|
|Schöneberg||S1, S41, S42, S46|
|Innsbrucker Platz||U4, S41, S42, S46|
|Bundesplatz||U9, S41, S42, S46|
- a very short section of the Outer ring, opened in 1951 and electrified in 1983,
- a short section of the former Outer freight ring opened in the early 1940s and electrified in 1983,
- the Görlitz line, opened in 1866 and electrified in 1929,
- the Baumschulenweg–Neukölln link line, opened on 8 June 1896 and electrified in 1928 and
- the Ring line, completed in 1877 and electrified in 1926.
Service on the S45 was suspended on 20 July 2009 and resumed on 24 October 2011.
A southern extension from Schönefeld station, serving the new Berlin Brandenburg International airport, is expected to open in early 2014. It will include two new stops: Waßmannsdorf and Berlin Brandenburg Airport (terminal).
- "S-Bahn Network Map" (pdf). S-Bahn Berlin GmbH. 2008-06-27. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Opening of Berlin Brandenburg International Airport Delayed to 2014". Frequent Business Traveler
- Map of the reorganization of the rail system serving the new airport "Berlin Brandenburg"
- (German) Infos and map on "S-Bahn Berlin GMBH" website