Jump to navigation Jump to search
SAB may stand for:
- Sabena, a former airline company
- The School of American Ballet in New York City
- South African Breweries
- Shipping Association of Barbados
- Société Aérienne Bordelaise a French aircraft manufacturer
- Development Bank of Saxony, from its German acronym.
- Sab (novel), by Gertrudis Gomez de Avellaneda
- SAB TV, an Indian general television channel
- Sab The Artist aka Musab, an American recording artist
- Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport on the Caribbean island of Saba, IATA code
- Surinaamse Atletiek Bond, the Suriname Athletics Federation
- The Scout Association of the Bahamas
- Satversmes aizsardzības birojs (Constitution Protection Bureau), the Latvian state security service
- Sab, an activist in the UK Hunt Saboteurs Association
- Sociedade Astronômica Brasileira
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.