SAB may stand for:
- Sabena, a former airline company
- The School of American Ballet in New York City
- South African Breweries
- Shipping Association of Barbados
- Société Aérienne Bordelaise a French aircraft manufacturer
- Development Bank of Saxony, from its German acronym.
- Sab (novel), by Gertrudis Gomez de Avellaneda
- SAB TV, an Indian general television channel
- Sab The Artist aka Musab, an American recording artist
- Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport on the Caribbean island of Saba, IATA code
- Surinaamse Atletiek Bond, the Suriname Athletics Federation
- The Scout Association of the Bahamas
- Satversmes aizsardzības birojs (Constitution Protection Bureau), the Latvian state security service
- Sab, an activist in the UK Hunt Saboteurs Association
- Sociedade Astronômica Brasileira
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.