Jump to navigation Jump to search
SAFE as an acronym may refer to:
Acts and projects
- Securing Adolescents From Exploitation-Online Act of 2007, an American law on child pornography
- Security and Freedom Ensured Act, an American law that amended the PATRIOT Act
- State Administration of Foreign Exchange, aka SAFE (China), an agency of the Chinese government
- Strategic Action For Emergencies, a fictional group to counter S.H.I.E.L.D. in Marvel Comics
- Synchronized Armed Forces Europe, the concept of synchronising of the European military forces
- SAFE-BioPharma Association, Signatures and Authentication For Everyone, a pharmaceutical database
- SAFE (New Zealand organisation), Save Animals From Exploitation, a New Zealand animal advocacy organisation
- SAFE Society of Aviation and Flight Educators, a professional aviation organization
- SAFE Stroke Alliance for Europe, a coalition of charities that support stroke survivors
- SAFE (Struggle Against Financial Exploitation), a UK Parliamentary Working Group who campaign against financial fraud and deception
- SAFE Ireland, anti-domestic violence organization, fund-raised for by Cherry Wine (Hozier song)
Science and technology
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), a process framework for running Agile software development projects at scale
- SAFE (cable system), South Africa Far East cable, an underwater communications cable linking South Africa and Malaysia
- Safe Affordable Fission Engine, a series of small experimental nuclear reactors designed by NASA
- Survivor Activating Factor Enhancement, a metabolic pathway
- Simple agreement for future equity (SAFE), a financing vehicle for startup businesses providing an alternative to a priced equity round or to a convertible note.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAFE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.