Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Safe, safe, or -safe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SAFE may stand for:
Acts and projects
- [[[SAFe Certification|https://techctice.com/safe-5-0-certification/]]]],All SAFe Certification Course
- SAFE Act, one of many passed or proposed laws with this name
- State Administration of Foreign Exchange, aka SAFE (China), an agency of the Chinese government
- Strategic Action For Emergencies, a fictional group to counter S.H.I.E.L.D. in Marvel Comics
- Synchronized Armed Forces Europe, the concept of synchronising of the European military forces
- SAFE-BioPharma Association, Signatures and Authentication For Everyone, a pharmaceutical database
- SAFE (New Zealand organisation), Save Animals From Exploitation, a New Zealand animal advocacy organisation
- SAFE Society of Aviation and Flight Educators, a professional aviation organization
- SAFE Stroke Alliance for Europe, a coalition of charities that support stroke survivors
- SAFE (Struggle Against Financial Exploitation), a UK Parliamentary Working Group who campaign against financial fraud and deception
- SAFE Ireland, anti-domestic violence organization, fund-raised for by "Cherry Wine"
- State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) of the People's Republic of China
Science and technology
- Scaled agile framework (SAFe), a process framework for running Agile software development projects at scale
- SAFE (cable system), South Africa Far East cable, an underwater communications cable linking South Africa and Malaysia
- Safe affordable fission engine, a series of small experimental nuclear reactors designed by NASA
- Survivor Activating Factor Enhancement, a metabolic pathway
- Simple agreement for future equity (SAFE), a financing vehicle for startup businesses providing an alternative to a priced equity round or to a convertible note
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAFE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.