(Redirected from SAMU)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Samu or samu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Samu or SAMU may refer to:
- Samu, Sierra Leone
- Samu, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Samu, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- As-Samu, a town in the Hebron Governorate of the West Bank
- Samu, Sarawak, Malaysia, a settlement near Kerangan Pinggai
- SAMU, the ICAO code of Uspallata Airport, Mendoza, Argentina
Wrestlers with the ring name Samu
- Samula Anoaʻi (born 1963), Samoan-American professional wrestler
- C. W. Anderson (born 1971), American professional wrestler
- Samu (fossil), nickname for an archaic human fossil found in Vértesszőlős, Hungary
- Samu (Zen), work that encourages mindfulness, practiced in Zen
- Samu language, a Lolo–Burmese language native to Yunnan Province, Southwest China
- SAMU Social, a municipal humanitarian emergency service in several cities in France and worldwide
- SAMU, Service d'Aide Médicale Urgente, see Emergency medical services in France
- Servicio de Atencion Medica Urgente, a specialised emergency system of Madrid; see S.A.M.U.R.
- SAMU, the Southern Africa Medical Unit of Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
- Samu, a short name for Bengali blogging website Somewhere in... blog
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.