From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SAPI may stand for:
- Speech Application Programming Interface, an API produced by Microsoft for speech recognition and speech synthesis
- Server Application Programming Interface, an API used by PHP to interface with web servers
- Small Arms Protective Insert, a military ballistic protection system
- Systém automatického pořizování informací (system for automatic gathering of information): SAPI-1, a computer produced in former Czechoslovakia by Tesla
- Network Service Access Point Identifier, an identifier used in GPRS (cellular data) networks.
- A nickname for the name "Sapna" found in the Hindi language. Usage has been documented in North Eastern Ohio[when?].
- SaPI, a family of pathogenicity islands found in Staphylococcus aureus
Sapi may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.