This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
SAP IS-U supports business functions such as meter reading, meter data management, scheduling, billing, invoicing, accounting, customer service, and integration to customer relations management. This component can manage and bill customers who receive services, purchase goods, or pay fees and taxes.
SAP ISU helps electric, gas, and water utilities of all sizes in regulated, transitioning or deregulated markets. It offers management of business processes to help utilities gain visibility for better decision-making and responsiveness to market demands. SAP IS-U is an integrated component of SAP enterprise software, and uses functions of the mySAP standard components FI, CO, AM, SD, PM/SM, and MM. SAP IS-U.
- SAP ISU IUT 110 210 220 230 240
- Jörg Frederick, Tobias Zierau (2011). SAP for Utilities: Funktionen, Prozesse und Customizing der Lösung für Energieversorger. Bonn, Germany: Galileo Press. ISBN 978-3-8362-1690-6.
- Official SAP for Utilities User Group on SAP Community Network (Implementation, Forum, Solution Map, Wiki)
- SAP IS-U Community SAP IS-U Community
- SAP Library - SAP Utilities SAP Library - SAP Utilities