|Initial release||March 30, 2010|
SAP StreamWork is an enterprise collaboration tool from SAP AG released in March 2010, and sunset in December 2015. StreamWork allows real-time collaboration like Google Wave, but focuses on business activities such as analyzing data, planning meetings, and making decisions. It incorporates technology from Box.net and Evernote to allow users to connect to online files and documents, and document-reader technology from Scribd to allow users to view documents directly within its environment.
StreamWork supports the OpenSocial set of application programming interfaces (APIs), allowing it to connect to tools built by third-party developers, such as Google Docs. A version of StreamWork intended for large enterprises uses a virtual appliance based on Novell's SUSE Linux Enterprise to connect it to business systems, including those from SAP.
- – SAP's StreamWork now available. Computerworld (2010-03-30). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP's StreamWork Goes GA, Fills Gap In Google Wave?. CMSWire (2010-03-31). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP Launches Collaboration Cloud. InformationWeek (2010-03-31). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP Opens StreamWork Real-Time Collaboration Platform. eWeek.com (2010-04-01). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP Adds OpenSocial API To StreamWork. InformationWeek (2011-03-16). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP Hopes to Boost StreamWork Sales With OpenSocial. PCWorld (2011-02-16). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP StreamWork Eyes Enterprise After Google Wave Crash. eWeek.com (2010-12-08). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP Taps Novell for StreamWork Collaboration Service. eCRMGuide.com (2010-12-06). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – StreamWork Growing Up: It Can Now Integrate with Other SAP Applications. ReadWriteWeb (2011-0505). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP puts StreamWork at the heart of BI tools. ZDNet UK (2011-05-05). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.
- – SAP Rolls StreamWork Collaboration into CRM, ERP. eCRMGuide.com (2011-05-04). Retrieved on 2011-07-04.