From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SASL may refer to:
- Simple Authentication and Security Layer, a framework for authentication and data security in Internet protocols
- SASL (programming language), a non-strict functional programming language developed by David Turner in 1976
- System Application Support Libraries, an application of the Erlang programming language
- South African Sign Language, a sign language in South Africa
- Solitaire Advanced Squad Leader, a single-player variant of the World War II board wargame Advanced Squad Leader
- South African Soccer League, a former association football league based in South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SASL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.