Jump to navigation Jump to search
SASL may refer to:
- Simple Authentication and Security Layer, a framework for authentication and data security in Internet protocols
- SASL (programming language), a non-strict functional programming language developed by David Turner in 1976
- System Application Support Libraries, an application of the Erlang programming language
- South African Sign Language, a sign language in South Africa
- Solitaire Advanced Squad Leader, a single-player variant of the World War II board wargame Advanced Squad Leader
- South African Soccer League, a former association football league based in South Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SASL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.