This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Dmitriy Manushin (Dman95)|
3.9.0 / 12 September 2017
|Operating system||Windows, Linux|
SASM makes it easy to develop and run programs written in assembly language. The program works out of the box and is great for beginners to learn assembly language.
It was created by the programmer Dmitriy Manushin (Dman95).
- Four assemblers - NASM, MASM, GAS and FASM are supported
- Syntax highlighting with tunable color scheme
- Handy graphical debugger
- Program is translated into Russian and English
- Input/output macro library
- Ability to work with multiple files using tabs
- All required components are included (gdb, gcc, nasm, masm, fasm, gas)
- SASM is great for beginners to learn assembly language