The Search, Analytics and Social Media Conference (SASCon) is an annual UK marketing conference series focused on search engine marketing, social media marketing and search engine optimisation. The conference takes place in Manchester over 2 days and includes seminars, workshops and discussion panels. Venues have included Bridgewater Hall (2010), The Hive (2011–2012) and Manchester Metropolitan University Business School (2013–2014).
The conference was created by Richard Gregory, Simon Wharton, Pete Young, Peter Cobley, Ben McKay and Richard Hudson in 2009. Past keynote speakers include Mike Little, co-founder of WordPress.
- Search engine optimization
- Social media optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Search Engine Strategies
- SAScon shares on Search Engine Marketing SASCon 2011
- News in brief, Manchester Evening News
- "MMU Business School will be hosting this year's SAScon". Manchester Evening News. 29 May 2014. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "Global Digital Marketing Experts". Richard Shaffer. Retrieved April 10, 2014.
- "Juris Digital". Thursday, July 23, 2020
- Jenkin, Matthew. "Live Q&A: How to use social media more efficiently". The Guardian.
- "Unsung Internet Visionary to be Honoured at SASCON". SASCon.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2014-08-16.