Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SATA or sata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SATA is Serial ATA, a computer bus technology for connecting hard disks and other devices.
SATA or Sata may also refer to:
- SATA Air Açores, a Portuguese airline based in the Azores
- SATA International, the former name of the Portuguese airline Azores Airlines
- SA de Transport Aérien, a Swiss airline based in Geneva
- Sata, Kagoshima, a Japanese town now merged into Minamiōsumi
- Cape Sata, Japan
- Såta Nunatak, Antarctica
- Sáta, a village in Hungary
- Såta, the highest point on the island of Stolmen, Norway
- Genichiro Sata (born 1952), Japanese politician
- Ineko Sata (1904–1998), Japanese communist and feminist author of proletarian literature
- Michael Sata (1937–2014), politician and President of the Republic of Zambia
- Sata (food), a traditional dish from the Malaysian state of Terengganu
- Japanese oiler Sata, a Notoro-class oiler of the Imperial Japanese Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SATA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.