Jump to navigation Jump to search
SBB may refer to:
- Swiss Federal Railways, (German: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen)
- Saxon Climbers' Federation (German: Sächsischer Bergsteigerbund), now part of the German Alpine Club
- SBB (band), a Polish progressive rock band
- Screened Bottom Board, also known as Open Mesh Floor, a device used to protect beehives from Varroa destructor mites
- Seán Bán Breathnach, also known as SBB, Irish TV personality
- Serbia Broadband (Serbian: Српске кабловске мреже, Srpske kablovske mreže), a cable television and broadband internet service provider in Serbia
- Solid bleached board, a paperboard grade
- Berlin State Library (German: Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin)
- Storage Building Block, an individual tape or disk drive component used in a computer data storage array or library
- Storage Bridge Bay, a computer hardware specification for enclosure controller slots
- Union for a Better Future of BiH (Bosnian: Savez za bolju budućnost BiH), Bosnian political party.
- Saas Bahu aur Betiyaan, a television programme on the Indian channel Aaj Tak
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SBB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.