From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SBB may refer to:
- Swiss Federal Railways, (German: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen)
- Saxon Climbers' Federation (German: Sächsischer Bergsteigerbund), now part of the German Alpine Club
- SBB (band), a Polish progressive rock band
- Screened Bottom Board, also known as Open Mesh Floor, a device used to protect beehives from Varroa destructor mites
- Seán Bán Breathnach, also known as SBB, Irish TV personality
- Serbia Broadband (Serbian: Српске кабловске мреже, Srpske kablovske mreže), a cable television and broadband internet service provider in Serbia
- Solid bleached board, a paperboard grade
- Berlin State Library (German: Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin)
- Storage Building Block, an individual tape or disk drive component used in a computer data storage array or library
- Storage Bridge Bay, a specification that defines mechanical, electrical and low-level enclosure management requirements for an enclosure controller slot that will support a variety of storage controllers from a variety of independent hardware vendors and system vendors.
- Union for a Better Future of BiH (Bosnian: Savez za bolju budućnost BiH), Bosnian political party.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SBB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.