This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
SBI Group, sometimes referred to as Strategic Business Innovator Group, (TYO: 8473) is a financial services company group based in Tokyo, Japan. The group's businesses and companies are held primarily at SBI Holdings. The group also operates SBI Graduate School, a business school, and a children's charity foundation.
As per October 2018, SBI achieved operating revenue of ¥52.9 billion, which in turn, was up 24.6 percent year-on-year. This raised company's Net operating revenue 17.7 percent. And operating income increased by 21.8 percent from the first half of 2017.
On April 27, 2011, SBI Securities, a unit of SBI Holdings, agreed to acquire a 25 percent stake in PT BNI Securities, a subsidiary company of Bank Negara Indonesia for Rp.114 billion ($16.70 million).
- SBI Group, Corporate profile
- SBI Group, Corporate history
- J.P. Morgan Named Depositary Bank by SBI Holdings
- "World's First Bank-Owned Crypto Exchange Launches Publicly in Japan". CCN. 2018-07-17. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "Japan's SBI Cryptocurrency Exchange Now Live for 20,000 Users - Bitcoin News". Bitcoin News. 2018-06-04. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "SBI SECURITIES Achieves Historical Highs for First-Half Results | Finance Magnates". Finance Magnates | Financial and business news. 2018-10-18. Retrieved 2018-10-19.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|