This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2019)
Type of site
Sportsbook Review (SBR) is an American sportsbook reviews and betting analysis website. It also provides sports analytics and related commentary.
Sportsbook Review was founded in 1999 as a watchdog for the sports betting industry. Since then it has expanded its features and now operates SBR Forum, SBR Odds, a sports betting news service, and contests for the community.
The SBR team consists of experts who review online sports betting sites in order to evaluate their fundamental features, sign-up procedure, terms and conditions, and more. It tracks the data of these features and compares them to market competitors to determine how each sportsbook compares to the average for the industry.
SBR provides a range of betting calculators, including round robin, arbitrage, and Kelly criterion calculators, for users to determine potential payouts. These tools can take inputs in American, fractional, or decimal formats for stake and odds calculations. It also provides guides that explain sports betting basics, terminology, and gambling concepts to novice, intermediate, and experienced sports bettors.
SBR Forum is a forum on which users can use features such as loyalty program, earning points toward prizes, and odds service. Some sub-forums of the site include NBA odds forum, NCAAB betting forum, SBR college football forum, SBR tennis forum, SBR NHL forum, horse racing forum, live betting picks forum, and sports betting strategy forum.
The SBR Odds provides a live comparison for various sports for a number of leading bookmakers. The website provides users with SBR BetPoints, which act as reward points for bettors who use the site. The websites odds and picks are regularly referred to online.
The websites picks and odds have been featured in the Bleacher Report, CNBC, Buffalo Business First, Seattle Times, San Francisco Gate, and the Huffington Post.
- ^ "The Agenda: Banks raising pay from bottom up, talking Pillow Speakers and maybe a bet on the Bills".
- ^ Online, David KesmodelThe Wall Street Journal. "Online Casino 'Watchdogs' Sometimes Have Conflicts". WSJ.
- ^ "End to Brady suspension a game-changer for NFL fantasy football". September 8, 2015 – via www.reuters.com.
- ^ a b Fahey, Eric Chemi,Mark. "You can still make 80x your money betting on UCLA". CNBC.
- ^ a b c "Sports Betting Forum | Sportsbook Review". www.sportsbookreview.com.
- ^ "SBR | Sportsbook Review".
- ^ a b "SBR Editorial Policy". September 7, 2022.
- ^ a b c "Bet Calculators & Converters | Calculate Payouts". Sportsbook Review.
- ^ "Big-time sports handicapper has been missing since Saturday". April 17, 2018.
- ^ "Betting Odds, Lines and Spreads | SBR Odds". Sportsbook Review.
- ^ Grant, Jeff. "MLB Picks: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves". Bleacher Report.
- ^ "The Agenda: Improving the business climate, making vegetable snacks and enjoying another (really) warm day".
- ^ Condotta, Bob. "Husky Football". Seattle Times Newspaper. Retrieved 3 May 2013.
- ^ "Defensive Rookie of the Year?". San Francisco Gate. Retrieved 3 May 2013.
- ^ Snyder, Whitney (28 June 2010). "LeBron James Free Agency Suitors Must Visit Him In Ohio". Huffington Post. Retrieved 3 May 2013.