|Launched||1 January 2015|
|Owned by||Talpa Network|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Audience share||0.8% (2018, SKO)|
|CanalDigitaal||Channel 12 (SD)|
|Joyne||Channel 12 (HD)|
|Ziggo||Channel 19 (HD)|
Channel 940 (SD)
|Caiway||Channel 19 (HD)|
|Kabel Noord||Channel 16 (SD)|
|DELTA||Channel 19 (HD)|
|KPN||Channel 19 (HD)|
|Tele2 Netherlands||Channel 25 (HD)|
|T-Mobile Netherlands||Channel 12 (HD)|
|Ziggo GO||ZiggoGO.tv (Europe only)|
|KPN iTV Online||Watch live (Europe only)|
SBS9 is a Dutch commercial television channel owned by Talpa Network through Talpa TV. The channel was launched on 1 January 2015 at 12:00 CET with a movie marathon. The channel can be received via all television providers in the Netherlands. Other channels of the group in the Netherlands are SBS6, Net5 and Veronica.
SBS Broadcasting announced its plans for a launch of a fourth channel in the Netherlands already in 2009. On 22 August 2014, the company officially released its definite plans for a new channel targeting female viewers. The channel got its name SBS9 on 27 September 2014. The launch date was set in January 2015.
On 10 April 2017 Talpa Holding acquired a 67% stake from Sanoma Media Netherlands.
- Mondays: Various
- Tuesdays: Comedy
- Wednesdays: Action
- Thursdays: Drama
- Fridays: Family
- Saturdays: Thriller
- Sundays: Romance
- Jarco Kriek (27 November 2014). "SBS9 trapt met filmmarathon af". TotaalTV.nl.
- Jarco Kriek (27 November 2014). "SBS9 vanaf 1 januari bij M7, UPC en Ziggo in basispakket". TotaalTV.nl.
- Jarco Kriek (22 August 2014). "Plannen voor vierde SBS-zender". TotaalTV.nl.
- Jarco Kriek (27 September 2014). "SBS9 wordt vierde zender SBS Nederland". TotaalTV.nl.
- "Het is nu officieel: Sanoma verkoopt SBS aan Talpa" (in Dutch). NOS. Retrieved 10 April 2017.
- Robert Briel (28 November 2014). "SBS9 set for January 1 launch". BroadbandTVNews.com.