From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SCAP may refer to:
- S.C.A.P., an early French manufacturer of cars and engines
- Security Content Automation Protocol
- The Shackled City Adventure Path, a role-playing game
- SREBP cleavage activating protein
- Supervisory Capital Assessment Program, a series of bank stress tests
- Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers, a position held by General Douglas MacArthur during the Occupation of Japan following World War II
- Freddie Scappaticci (born c. 1946), an agent of the Provisional Irish Republican Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SCAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.