|Key architects||Soo K. Chan (Principal)
Malcolm Fraser McCulloch
Oon Jin Aik
SCDA Architects is a multi-disciplinary architectural practice established in 1995 by Principal Soo K. Chan  which employs more than 120 professionals at its three offices in Singapore, Shanghai and New York.
SCDA’s work includes residential towers, private houses, commercial and institutional clients, and hotels and resorts. SCDA has recently completed SkyTerrace@Dawson, commissioned by the Singapore Housing Development Board, and is currently designing three residential towers in New York: 118 E. 59th Street, 515 Highline  and Soori High Line.
The firm was also the recipient of the SIA-Getz Architecture Prize for Emergent Architecture in Asia and nine The Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Awards. SCDA was recognized as one of the Design Vanguard  firms, redefining the Face of Architecture by Architectural Record USA.
- Venice Biennale 9th International Architecture Exhibition, 2004
- 6th SIA Design Award Exhibition, 2001
- http://www.scdaarchitects.com. Missing or empty
- http://archrecord.construction.com/projects/portfolio/2013/03/1303-Skyterrace-at-Dawson-SCDA-Architects.asp. Missing or empty
- http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/10/realestate/first-manhattan-condo-by-a-chinese-developer.html?referrer=&_r=0. Missing or empty
- Architectural Record | Design Vanguard | SCDA Architects