From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCE is an abbreviation with multiple meanings:
- Short-channel effect, a secondary effect describing the reduction in threshold voltage Vth in MOSFETs with non-uniformly doped channel regions as the gate length increases
- System Center Essentials, a performance and event monitoring product from Microsoft
- Saturated calomel electrode, a commonly used reference electrode used in pH measurement and general aqueous electrochemistry
- Scottish Certificate of Education was a certificate of the Scottish Secondary Education system incorporating Standard and Higher Grades
- Service Creation Environment, a development environment used to create the services present in an Intelligent Network
- Scalable Cluster Environment, a software project for cluster computing.
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers, a series of books from the fictional Star Trek universe
- University Park Airport, an airport in State College, Pennsylvania with IATA code "SCE"
- Sister chromatid exchange, the exchange of genetic material between two identical sister chromatids
- European Cooperative Society (SCE, for Latin Societas Cooperativa Europaea), a European legal society for companies or individuals from different EU states
- Subcutaneous emphysema, air trapped in the subcutaneous layer of the tissues
- Service Cryptologic Elements, the cryptologic service of the United States Armed Forces (see Central Security Service)
- Signal Conditioning Electronics, an Apollo spacecraft CSM instrumentation subsystem (see John Aaron#Apollo 12)
- SoftPerfect Connection Emulator, a software product for imitating network connections with low bandwidth limits, latency and losses to mimic low-grade communication links.
- Standard Coal Equivalent, a measurement of energy given as the mass of coal. 1 kWh is equivalent to 0.1229 kg SCE.
- Southern California Edison, primary electricity supplier for southern California, USA.
- China SCE Property, a property developer in Fujian, China
- Shamoon College of Engineering Israel's largest college of engineering.
- Sony Computer Entertainment is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation which produces PlayStation hardware and games including online games
- School of Continuing Education, an adult continuing education school in Orange County, California
- School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong Baptist University, one of the seven schools of the Hong Kong Baptist University
- Service Children's Education, a support agency acting as a Local Education Authority for British service schools overseas
- Singapore Combat Engineers, one of the combat arms of the Singapore Armed Forces
- Sporting Clube da Estrada - Equipa dos Infantis 2014
- Safety Centre Europe, a crisis and emergency management services company in Antwerp, Belgium.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SCE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.