SCSI Multimedia Commands
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCSI Multimedia Commands (MMC) defines a SCSI/ATAPI based command set for accessing multimedia features on devices capable of such functionality. T10 subcommittee is responsible for developing it as well as other SCSI command set standards.
- Mount Rainier (MRW)
- Layer Jump Recording (LJR)
- Optical disc recording modes
- Small Form Factor committee (SFF)
- MMC-5 — fifth generation CD, DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs command set.
- MOAR - more where that one came from
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|