From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCT, a three-letter acronym, may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Save China's Tigers, an international organisation that aims to save South China tigers
- Secretariat of Communications and Transportation, Mexico's federal ministry of transportation and communications
- Sheffied Corporation Tramways, former tramway system in Sheffield, England
- Slovenija ceste Tehnika, formerly the biggest Slovenian construction company
- Southampton Container Terminals, a port operator in Southampton, England
- Southern College of Technology, a former name of Southern Polytechnic State University, Georgia, United States
- Southern Cross Ten, an Australian regional television network
- Specialised Container Transport, a transport company in Australia
- Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, Kerala, India
- Student Community Television Inc. an Australian student television organisation
- Suffolk County Transit, a bus system that serves Suffolk County, New York
- Systems & Computer Technology Corp., which was acquired by SunGard
- Snipe Creek Timber, firewood and hedge post company, located in Frankfort, Kansas
- Sacrococcygeal teratoma, a kind of tumor
- Scutum, a constellation
- Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope, a type of catadioptric telescope
- SCT (gene), gene for a human hormone secretin.
- Self-categorization theory, a social-psychological theory
- Semi-Conductor Tracker, part of the Inner Detector in the ATLAS experiment.
- Systems Centered Therapy, a type of psychotherapy also frequently utilized in organizational development
- Sclerotherapy, a treatment method for varicose veins
- Sluggish cognitive tempo, what may be a homogenous and distinct group within attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Stem Cell Transplantation, see Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Saint, abbreviated in the Danish language
- Scotland, per BS 6879 standard
- Socotra Airport, on an island in the Indian Ocean
- Seychelles Time, a time zone used in the Seychelles
- Sentence completion tests
- SMART Command Transport, a mass storage protocol used in drive diagnostics. See S.M.A.R.T.
- SNOMED CT, the internationally owned controlled clinical terminology used in health informatics
- Social contract theory, a philosophical concept
- SEPA Credit Transfer, a standardised pan-European payment instrument used across the Single Euro Payments Area or SEPA
- Survival Craft Transceiver, a type of handheld radiotelephone used for maritime on-scene rescue communication.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SCT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.