|Full name||Sportclub Fürstenfeldbruck von 1919 e.V.|
|Ground||Stadion an der Klosterstraße|
|League||Bezirksliga Oberbayern-Süd (VII)|
|2015–16||Landesliga Bayern-Südwest (VI), 15th (relegated)|
SCF did not make an impact on the Bavarian football scene until 1970, when it earned promotion to the Landesliga Bayern-Süd (IV). It took out a championship in this league in its first season there and advanced to the Amateurliga Bayern (III). The next six seasons, the team played at this level, with a fifth place in 1972 as its best performance. After relegation in 1976, the club spent three season trying to regain its Bayernliga status, finishing second in the first two attempts before winning the Landesliga in 1980.
In 1981 the club made its only appearance in DFB-Pokal (German Cup), going out in the opening round. It also achieved its best-ever league result in 1980–81, finishing third. Success was short-lived and the year after, the team was relegated once more. Returning to the Bayernliga in 1985, the club spent another three seasons at this level. Its 1987–88 performances ranks as one of the worst in the league, earning eight points out of 32 games, finishing last and returning to the Landesliga.
The club was handed down to the Bezirksoberliga Oberbayern the year after and took four seasons to recover from this drop. Back in the Landesliga from 1993 onwards, it spent another nine seasons before regaining its Bayernliga status. They regularly earned upper table results there until 2007 when a poor 17th-place finish saw the club sent down to the Landesliga Bayern-Süd (V).
At the end of the 2011–12 season the club qualified for the promotion round to the newly expanded Bayernliga and managed to return to this level after victories over SC Eintracht Freising and SV Pullach. In this league the club lasted for only one season before suffering relegation back to the Landesliga. Another relegation followed in 2015–16, now to the Bezirksliga.
- ‡ Reserve team
Recent managers of the club:
|Dirk Teschke||1 July 2006||30 June 2007|
|Dirk Teschke||22 January 2011|
|Roberto Fontana||26 January 2011||2013|
|Sasa Miskovic||2013||28 May 2013|
|Tarik Sarisakal||28 May 2013||2016|
SC Fürstenfeldbruck II
- With the introduction of the Bezirksoberligas in 1988 as the new fifth tier, below the Landesligas, all leagues below dropped one tier. With the introduction of the Regionalligas in 1994 and the 3. Liga in 2008 as the new third tier, below the 2. Bundesliga, all leagues below dropped one tier. With the establishment of the Regionalliga Bayern as the new fourth tier in Bavaria in 2012 the Bayernliga was split into a northern and a southern division, the number of Landesligas expanded from three to five and the Bezirksoberligas abolished. All leagues from the Bezirksligas onwards were elevated one tier.
|↑ Promoted||↓ Relegated|
DFB Cup appearances
The club has qualified for the first round of the German Cup just once:
|DFB Cup 1980-81||First round||30 August 1980||Eintracht Braunschweig||SC Fürstenfeldbruck||4–1|
- Die Bayernliga 1945–1997 (in German) publisher: DSFS, published: 1997, page: 151, accessed: 14 June 2009
- Die Bayernliga 1945–1997 (in German) publisher: DSFS, published: 1997, page: 116, accessed: 14 June 2009
- Die Bayernliga 1945–1997 (in German) publisher: DSFS, published: 1997, page: 123, accessed: 14 June 2009
- Das war die Relegation 2012 auf Verbandsebene (in German) fupa.net, published: 7 June 2012, accessed 8 June 2012
- SC Fürstenfeldbruck .:. Trainer von A-Z (in German) weltfussball.de, accessed: 27 April 2011
- Das deutsche Fußball-Archiv (in German) Historical German domestic league tables
- Fussball.de – Ergebnisse (in German) Tables and results of all German football leagues
- DFB-Pokal 1980/1981 » 1. Runde Weltfussball.de, accessed: 11 November 2008