From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SDMA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SDMA may refer to:
- Symmetric dimethylarginine, a exogenous isomer of asymmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA) that is used as a renal function tracer/biomarker to diagnose chronic kidney disease
- Space-division multiple access, a channel access method used in communication (for instance in MIMO technology)
- Soft direct memory access, a type of direct memory access (DMA) specific to Xilinx's Multi-Port Memory Controller (MPMC)
- System direct memory access, a Linux kernel module and userspace library for accessing direct memory access (DMA) using some processors made by Texas Instruments
- Standard database management analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SDMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.