From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SEC, sec, Sec., sec., or seč in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sec (wine), is a French term used to indicate the sweetness level of a wine.
SEC, Sec, or Seč may also refer to:
- Solar Entertainment Corporation, a Filipino media company
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Securities and Exchange Commission (Philippines)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (Nigeria)
- State Electricity Commission of Victoria (Australia)
- State-owned Enterprises Commission, Taiwan
sec, abbreviation for the secant trigonometric function
- Size-exclusion chromatography
- Space Weather Prediction Center, formerly Space Environment Center
- Standard three-letter abbreviation for selenocysteine
- Secondary Electron Conduction (SEC) Tube, part of the Apollo TV camera
- Southeastern Conference, one of the major U.S. collegiate sports conferences
- WIAA Southeast Conference, within the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Speedway European Championship, motorcycle speedway competition
- An abbreviation for second
- In music, sec, an abbreviation of secco.
- Dalek Sec, from the television series Doctor Who.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.