Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SEK or sek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SEK or Sek may refer to:
- Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches (Schweizerischer Evangelischer Kirchenbund)
- SEK Studio, a North Korean animation studio
- Stagecoach in East Kent, a transportation company in England
- Special Deployment Commando (Spezialeinsatzkommando), specialized units of the German state police forces
- Hellenic State Railways (Sidirodromoi Ellinikou Kratous), a former Greek public sector entity
- Swedish krona (ISO 4217 currency code), the currency of Sweden
- Sehk or Sek, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Samuel Edward Konkin III, known as SEK III
- Sewer Evil King, a fictional character in Okage: Shadow King
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.