Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SEK or sek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SEK or Sek may refer to:
- Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches (Schweizerischer Evangelischer Kirchenbund)
- SEK Studio, a North Korean animation studio
- Stagecoach in East Kent, a transportation company in England
- Special Deployment Commando (Spezialeinsatzkommando), specialized units of the German state police forces
- Hellenic State Railways (Sidirodromoi Ellinikou Kratous), a former Greek public sector entity
- Swedish krona (ISO 4217 currency code), the currency of Sweden
- Sehk or Sek, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Samuel Edward Konkin III, known as SEK III
- Sewer Evil King, a fictional character in Okage: Shadow King
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.