(Redirected from SENS)
|Look up sens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sens is a town and commune in France.
Sens or SENS may also refer to:
- Daewoo Sens, a Ukrainian version of the Daewoo Lanos automobile
- Ottawa Senators, a team in the National Hockey League
- S.E.N.S., a Japanese instrumental group
- Samsung Sens, a series of laptop computers
- Saudi Environmental Society
- SENS Research Foundation, a non-profit organization based in California
- Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence, a regenerative medicine proposal
- System Event Notification Service in the Microsoft Windows operating system.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.