From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SER)
|Look up SER, Ser, or ser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ser or SER may refer to:
- Surin Elephant Round-up (SER), usually takes place on the third weekend of November in Surin province, Isan, Thailand
- Cadena SER, a Spanish radio channel
- Darren Cullen (graffiti artist SER), a British graffiti artist
- Another spelling of 'Sir' in some fantasy and science fiction works
- Ser, a village in Bogdand Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Samuel-Brisson Ecological Reserve (SER), an ecological reserve in Quebec, Canada established in 1988
- Serpentine-de-Coleraine Ecological Reserve (SER), an ecological reserve in Quebec, Canada established in 2003
- Serres, Greece, a municipality
- Shin-Keisei Electric Railway (SER), a private railway in Chiba, Japan connecting Narashino and Matsudo
- South Eastern Railway (Quebec)
- South Eastern Railway (UK)
- South Eastern Railway (Russia)
- SER, National Rail code for St Erth railway station in Cornwall, England
- ser, the standard abbreviation for serine in biochemistry
- Ser, the standard astronomical abbreviation for the constellation Serpens
- Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum (SER), a cellular compartment
- Social-Economic Council (Sociaal-Economische Raad, SER), of the Netherlands
- Supreme Exalted Ruler (SER), president of Sigma Alpha Rho fraternity
- SER (magazine), a Nicaraguan magazine of fashion and lifestyle published by MADERA & Co.
- Ser (unit), an obsolete unit of capacity in India
- Search engine ranking (SER), an Internet search engine metric
- Sequence of events recorder (SER), electronic device which monitors external inputs and records changes
- Single Ended Recuperative (SER) burner, a type of furnace
- SIP Express Router (SER), a configurable proxy or redirect server for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Soft Error Rate (SER), an error metric in electronics and computing systems
- Systems Engineering Report (SER)
- Symbol-Error-Rate (SER), an error metric in communication systems.
- One of the Romance copula forms
- Weifeng Su; Sadek, A. K.; Liu, "SER performance analysis and optimum power allocation for decode-and-forward cooperation protocol in wireless networks,"wireless communication and networking, IEEE conference 2005.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix