Serviço Federal de Processamento de Dados
|Industry||Computer software, IT services, IT consulting|
|Founded||Brasília, Brazil (December 1, 1964 )|
Number of locations
|Regionals: Brasília, Belém, Belo Horizonte, Curitiba, Fortaleza, Florianópolis, Porto Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, São Paulo|
Glória Guimarães, Dir. Pres.
Number of employees
|10,599 (February 2012)
Employees limit: 11.000, plus 575 to amnesties, total limit 11.575
Serviço Federal de Processamento de Dados (Federal Data Processing Service), or Serpro, is the biggest government-owned corporation of IT services of Brazil. It was created by Law n. 4.516, of December 1, 1964 to modernize and give agility to strategic sectors of public administration. It's a company linked to the Ministry of Finance of Brazil and it grown developing software and services to let more control and transparency about government revenue and government spending.
- "Organograma" (in Portuguese). Portal Serpro. Retrieved 2016-06-13.
- "Serpro - Company Information". Emerging Markets Information Service (EMIS). ISI Emerging Markets. Retrieved 2013-04-18.
- "Concursos renovaram metade do quadro funcional do Serpro" (in Portuguese). Portal Serpro. 2012-02-14. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "As 50 maiores estatais do Brasil em 2012" (in Portuguese). Exame.com. 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Lei Nº 4.516" (in Portuguese). Presidência da República. 1964-12-01. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
Official website (Portuguese)
|This Brazilian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|