|Type||Not for profit|
Sai Educational Rural & Urban Development Society (SERUDS) is a voluntary and not for profit organization in India. It is a Non-Governmental Organisation serving in India in various states like Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Delhi. SERUDS raises funds and contributions from individuals and organisations across India and the world and then uses these donations to serve the needs of deprived children, economically disadvantaged women, youth empowerment and hapless elderly people.
SERUDS NGO India is listed in GiveIndia, Give2asia, Joy of Giving, Give foundation, Global giving, Samhita, Credibility Alliance, God Parents Foundation, Vaniindia, Guidestar India websites as an NGO for its commitment for working in rural and urban slums for last 8 yrs in upliftment of the society. SERUDS has been working at the grass root level and is one of the upcoming NGO with operations nationally in India especially in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Delhi in India.
SERUDS is registered under societies registration act of 1860, registered under FCRA under Ministry of Home affairs, Income tax act for income tax exemption with Government of India. donations made to SERUDS are tax exempted and funds are utilized with utmost care to help the needy in the society.
SERUDS NGO was conceived in 2003 by Mallikarjuna.G an Engineering graduate from one of the top engineering colleges in India who got inspired at the age of 24 started SERUDS to serve the society. Today SERUDS is growing and serving the needs in 5 districts of Andhra Pradesh apart from other Indian states. It is run and managed by a team of like minded professionals. SERUDS always wanted to work for the holistic development of poorer and has compassion towards the sufferings of deprived and downtrodden sections of the society.
Distribute the Fruits of Development to all the Sections of the Society.
The Ongoing Initiatives
Skill development including Fashion Design training to the Economically disadvantaged Women.
Distribution of Educational Material, Text and Note books, Uniforms to the Economically disadvantaged poor students in the Government High Schools.
Donations made to SERUDS are eligible for tax exemption u/s 80G of income tax act 1961. Most of SERUDS projects are supported by individual donars and Organisations being an NGO. The donations received are used by SERUDS to strengthen its activities like mid day meal to the old aged and poor children, skill development training programs and sustainable livelihoods to the destitute women of the society, elderly care centres, youth development programs, tribal girl child education and various health camps to tribals.
- http://www.smsfoundation.org/press_clippings/urban-help.pdf[permanent dead link]
- "Seruds Official Site - November 2011". www.serudsindia.org/.
- "joyofgivingonline.com - This website is for sale! - joyofgivingonline Resources and Information". joyofgivingonline.com. Cite uses generic title (help)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-12-29. Retrieved 2012-12-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- India, Seruds NGO. "Legal Status of the NGO in India - Donate NGO India".
- "ProPoor: South Asia Development News". propoor.org.
- "Seruds". Vimeo.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-02-03. Retrieved 2012-12-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-17. Retrieved 2012-12-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-29. Retrieved 2012-12-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-12-20. Retrieved 2012-12-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-12-14. Retrieved 2012-12-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Mallikarjuna Gorla (9 January 2010). "Donate for charity: SERUDS NGO India, how to donate online, donate with paypal, online donations" – via YouTube.
- "NGO Blog". blogngos.blogspot.in.